UPDATE: We are not presently taking reservations for groups smaller than 20 persons. We are, however, accepting call aheads (30 minutes to an hour prior to arrival time is best) for our waiting list. This does not guarantee we will have a lane available upon arrival, but it may reduce wait times during busier days.
Additionally, we have discontinued our modified birthday packages and returned to our previously offered parties. These are available for online bookings. You are also welcome to call the center to schedule a visit or pay for a reservation. Additionally, all of our regular specials are back! Please CALL AHEAD to ensure lane availability for your visit.
UPDATE: Starting in August, we will be switching back to normal Monday hours--opening at 11 am and closing at 10 pm. Mondays we will host our Senior Special from 11 am until 2 pm. Bowlers 55 years of age and older can come in and enjoy discounted bowling. First come first serve.
Senior Only Bowling ends July 27, 2020.
UPDATE: With the alteration of the mandates to guidances, we have changed some of our practices.
• Lane availability is no longer limited during peak times. We will continue to social distance bowlers as we are able during daytime hours.
• Staff will wear position-appropriate personal protective equipment, such as gloves in the kitchen.
• We still encourage guests to wear face masks if they are unvaccinated or at risk.
• Masks are still used by staff at this time, but that may change in the coming weeks as we monitor the situation.
• We will continue to practice the recommended sanitizing measures to ensure customer and staff health and safety.